Friday, April 6, 2012

Dad

On Tuesday night, my daddy passed away suddenly from "Natural Causes from Diabetes" in his sleep.
My whole world has stopped. When I'm on the phone with someone, they always say "HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU BE SO STRONG?!" ......because I have to be.

People say he was larger than life....I have to agree. Not him physically, but his love for his kids and family was unreal. Dad, I miss you so much. My heart aches when I think about you...it physically hurts.
I hope that you are up with the Big Guy and Uncle Larry. I love you more than you could possibly know. Any guy that comes into my life is going to have a lot to live up to....don't worry...I'll pick a good one.


                                                            Craig Bays and My Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Losing a parent is the worst feeling. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete