Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lost and Found!....Then Lost again...

Hello All!

I know...its been FOREVER since I have updated my blog. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! That's been my favorite saying lately.

In the last year, I have been diagnosed with brain cancer for the third time, haven't been able to finish my degree, lost my dad, and am in a Civil War with his "wife" to get his things....she threw most of his things away in order to make room for her illegitimate grandchild-but that's a whole other story.

I felt sooo lost-Then Brandon came into my life. We are the male and female versions of eachother...seriously. We have soooooooo much fun together and he reminds me EXACTLY of my dad.



This is Brandon and I with his newborn niece, Bentleigh. If there ever was a perfect baby, she's it!


My dad sent me Brandon to help get me through his passing. That doesn't take away the pain I feel when I reach up and rub my dad's thumbprint that I had engraved into a necklace.

I'm lost again because I have NO IDEA what my purpose in this life is. Is it to mentor others? Is it to work at Total Woman forever (because that would suck)? I just don't know.

I prayed about it last night....now I just have to wait for God and my Daddy to get back to me.

ANYWAYS, on a much brighter note, I have 2 fundraisers coming up for fall. One is at the Paseo Club and the other one is called a "Sip n' Shop"...promises to be a good time. :) Will post times and dates when they are finalized. Thank you so much for always following me with support, prayers and well wishes. It means more than you guys and gals could ever know.

Peace, Love, and LOTS of living to do.
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment