Saturday, October 22, 2011

TGI the LAST DAY!!!!

Holy moly, what a ride! Need I mention a ride that I never EVER want a ticket for anytime in the near future...or ever for that matter. Tears ran down my face during my last radiation treatment; they asked why I was crying and I WANTED to say "because I never have to see you again", but I simply said "....because I did it." Radiation is BY FAR the hardest thing I've ever gone through; though breaking up with Aaron Grahmm in 5th grade was pretty rough! I have to see my friends at chemotherapy once a week, just to get my blood counts. Now I get a 4-6 week break in which I plan to eat my entire weight in Thanksgiving food! :)

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am pretty sure that I would not be alive if it weren't for my amazing support group-Mom, Jonathan, Dad, Grandma, my amazing boyfriend, Dawn, Brenda, Patti, Kristyn, Danielle, Lauren, Aunt Alisa and family, and EVERYONE THAT HAS DONATED to "Love for Kirsten". Your help is appreciated more than you know!

1 comment: